Pesticide Credit Clinics (Virtual/Pre-Recorded)
Pre-recorded sessions are available for MDARD Pesticide Recertification Credits through December 31, 2021.
REGISTER HERE for Online Clinics: Pesticide Credit Clinics 1 through 6
Taught by: John Stone, MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP)
Choose from 6 unique Pre-recorded/Online sessions. (NOTE: Each Clinic is worth 4 MDARD Recertification credits in Categories Core (Priv. & Comm.), 2, 3A, 3B, 5, 6, 7A and 7F.
Attendees may attend any or all 6 sessions to earn a total of 24 credits:
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 1 (view PCC 1 Agenda)
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 2 (view PCC 2 Agenda)
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 3 (view PCC 3 Agenda)
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 4 (view PCC 4 Agenda)
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 5 (view PCC 5 Agenda)
- Pesticide Credit Clinic 6 (view PCC 6 Agenda)
These online Pesticide Credit Clinics were held as live webinars and then pre-recorded sessions after the live-air date. Attendees must have both video and audio capability.
Pricing: $35 per class for MNLA members, $50 per class for Non-Members