Great Lakes Autumn Expo
In addition to all that we’ve had at our traditional Summer Field Day, we’ve expanded our focus to include education and exhibitors for our Independent Retail Garden Center members.
The education for our Independent Garden Centers for this event is the “Retailer Idea Exchange”. Utilizing the expertise of Dr. Bridget Behe from Michigan State University as our moderator, the format will be to have you submit your questions either by email, through our Retail Segment Forum on www.mnla.org prior to September 15, or anonymously the day of the event by 11:00 a.m. at the MNLA Registration area. Retailers from all over Michigan will then gather together to hear answers and have open discussion on the questions that were submitted.
You’ll be contacted as we get closer to the event and be provided with the ways to submit the question(s) you’d like answered.
Your suggestions are appreciated for names of vendors that would be most helpful for you to see in the trade show. Please submit your suggestions to email@example.com.
Additional features of this year’s event also include:
– Our 90th Anniversary celebration featuring antique cars, trucks, and equipment and a Past President’s Reunion
– Tours of the Christensen’s Plant Center facility
– Education for the landscape contractor and landscape management segments
– A trade show featuring new products and services
– Equipment demonstrations and skills contest
– A great barbeque lunch with all the sides
– Our semi-annual Industry Research Auction
Exhibiting and Registration information will be mailed and available on our website in early July. Contact Amy Frankmann at either firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-879-6652 for more information.
Looking forward to seeing you on September 20!