2012 Great Lakes Autumn Expo
Mark your calendars now and plan to attend our first annual Great Lakes Autumn Expo on September 20, 2012. Hosted by Christensen’s Plant Center in Plymouth, MI, this event takes the place of our traditional Summer Field Day and is scheduled a month later to better accommodate both our members’ schedules and our Snow & Ice Summit.
Features of this year’s event include:
• Our 90th Anniversary celebration featuring antique cars, trucks, and equipment and a Past-President Reunion
• Tours of the Christensen’s Plant Center facility
• A trade show featuring new products and services for these segments
• Equipment demonstrations and skills contest
• A great barbeque lunch with all of the sides
• Our semi-annual Industry Research Auction
Continuing Education Units approved for:
• Certified Green Industry Professional
• MDARD Pesticide Recertification Credits: approved for 2 credits in Priv, Comm Core, 3A, 3B, or 6
• PLANET: Education sessions and facility tours are approved for PLANET Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended
Education for the landscape contractor, landscape management, and retail segments.